Friday, January 28, 2011

Makings of a Hipster Wedding: Another Frame of Reference

As I continue on my journey to throw tradition upside down, I've made some other adjustments.. I would love to share these new revalations with you all, but alas I don't have pics yet.. For now I wanted to share with you some more pics that have sparked some inspiration for me this week. Again the whole link can be found at my favorite blog!





  I'm starting to loose interest in the idea of a wedding cake..shocking? I love the idea of just coming up with the budget I would use for a wedding cake, and just buy different tasty treats, maybe make some(Granna's unite!)  I'm just throwing that idea out there right now, I can definitely change my mind. As I type this sitting next to my darling child, her comments include "Love those cakes! Let's have one for breakfast!"

  Debating going to a bridal show or going to a Swing Dance brunch. If I go to the bridal show I will take some pictures and let you all in on some new developments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment