Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gems of Cleveland!



The kids and I discovered Memphis kiddie park in Parma. Its a cozy little mini-park filled with rides that are appropriate for 3 and 5 year olds! The kids had such an amazing time there. I liked it because its a really fun place that is available here in Cleveland.

I noticed this summer that its the little things that makes me and Liv happy. Though we don't have a ton of money, we manage to go out and find amazing gems here in our area and have a great time. We also went to a drive-in out on Mayfield and saw Up. We had such a blast and it wasn't that far from home.

I was railing against staying in Cleveland. I wanted to get out and live some where new and different. I put it out there to the universe for me to relocate and wouldn't it be the ultimate adventure. Well I'm finding there are lots of adventure left to be had here in Cleveland. Tons of places left to explore. Lots of places that are familiar and comforting as well, providing foundations for friendships and relationships for Liv and I. So, the more I think about it the more I have a desire to stick around. I think I can do a lot of good here, and also provide Liv a great place to grow up and spread her wings when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment